Good time of the day!
Let's review the news on the development of projects in Quazom in May 2021.
So, let's get started!
The mobile app development team
Bank and discount cards app
- carried out work to correct the found shortcomings on the project;
- studied the information and created a Statement of Work for the functionality of paid subscriptions, depending on the periods - 1 month and 1 year;
- started to implement the basic logic of the subscription functionality.
- redesigned the main business process on the project;
- debugged the mobile application, fixed all major bugs;
- carried out the project's mobile application release;
- made calls with the manufacturer, achieved a solution to problems with the firmware of scooters;
- replaced and redesigned the payment system.
We completed the development of the First iteration, at the moment we are waiting for feedback from the client on the content.
- updated applications in the markets;
- described the choice of code for SMS in the client's and contractor's apps;
- added the processing of an additional driver number when calling, with the ability to record a call via Binotel;
- started implementing test cases.
Website Development Team
- checked the functionality of the project with the customer;
- created the first group of real students, started studying the course;
- errors were revealed for correction;
- uploading courses to the database.
- a presentation with 3 versions of logos and 4 versions of the first screen of the Home page has been prepared;
- the customer chooses a variant for the website.
Updated content on the Mykolaiv factory of mattresses and flax products website.
Marketing, Query Evaluation
Contextual advertising for the mobile development service and the creation of SoWs for our sales department. Compared to April, the number of leads decreased by 20%. At the same time, lead generation conversion increased by 21% in May.
- posting SMM on our Quazom profiles, an average increase in the number of subscribers/followers by 3%;
- targeted Facebook ads for lead generation, getting warm leads;
- added to our landing pages new lead magnets;
- 7 initial estimates were prepared for requests for the creation of the statement of work, the development of mobile apps and websites using a calculator for calculating projects.
Sales and Communications Team
Presented our services on Skype/Zoom to 33% of the lead generation audience in April.
Estimates were prepared and commercial offers were sent to 12% of potential customers.
Ready for a hot summer to work?!
Contact us to fulfill your projects!